Apr 8, 2017: Ancient City of Palenque

Palenque sits in the middle of the jungle in southern Mexico. It is one of the largest cities that the Mayas built. It is said that only about 10% has been uncovered, leaving about 90% still covered by jungle…. This place is huge. I was in awe exploring its temples in the rain…

DSCN7831DSCN7846DSCN7851DSCN7861DSCN7871DSCN7884

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s